As of May 2018, it is now time to renew your membership in AAUW. You can do this one of two ways:
1. The dues for full members are $89 (or $30 for Life members; students whether undergraduate or graduate, pay no branch and state dues and either 0 (if the C/U institution belongs to AAUW) or $18.81 (if the college or university does not belong to AAUW) for national dues. For students that pay no dues, please inform the treasurer. For everyone else send a check made out to AAUW to:
AAUW Huntsville Treasurer
210 Williams Ave. SE
Huntsville, AL 35801
2. Renew online
1. Go to the AAUW website (www.aauw.org)
2. Click on either the join or login button at the top of the page. The login button means that you have logged into the Member Services Database before, so skip to #6 below.
3. Find the join/renew branch members on the next screen.
4. Login to the MSD (membership services database)
5. For first time users, click on that button. You will need your membership number which either Precious Koger or Ellie Lienau can give you. Then go to #7 below.
6. For those that have logged in before, know your membership number and the password you used and put them in.
7. On the list at the left, click on renew my membership and follow the instructions.
8. They will send you an email for your renewal.